<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, May 29, 2008 / 9:36 AM
This is so weird. So unlike me. I think I've changed. NOT for the better. Mixed feelings abound.
And it's making me crazy.
Sometimes, I think I just think too much. Worry, worry, think, worry, think, think. Dang.
And now I'm not studying as hard as I used to. Which was not very much anyways. But still, some studying is better than NO studying. My head is very much in the clouds. I'm thinking about fashion, sewing, selling stuff, making stuff. Anything but what I'm supposed to. And I'm having confusing, weird thoughts about what I'm supposed to be. And what I want to be. Now I know why we teenagers have a hard time of it. It sucks. Big time. Hormones running at an all-time high. Feelings running amok.
I'm way too paranoid and crazy for my own liking. I try to stop thinking bout it, but I can't. Seems my hardwiring is programmed this way. Not that I'm damaged or anything. Just mis-wired.
Shucks.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com