<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, May 30, 2008 / 9:11 PM
"Sometimes it’s hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can’t see
to reach my destiny?
I want to take control, but I know better

Forget the fear, it’s just a crutch
That tries to hold you back and turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just try
(Try, try, try"
- "Unbreakable" by Fireflight

I love to walk at night.
It gives me the peace and serenity to think.
To ponder.
Life just seems so surreal for me.
It doesn't feel like reality.

Lately, I've been having disturbing dreams.
Weird thoughts.
Well, not lately (more like since I was born) , just that it's been getting weirder lately.
I'm supposed to be studying.
hah.

Anyways, I've been hooked onto this song ever since I first heard it this morning.
It resonates so deeply in my soul.
I feel like I need it.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com