Thursday, May 22, 2008 / 11:43 AM
I'm at the library computer and I've just finished watching this super sad Korean animation movie. In many ways, it's similar to Spirited Away, yet another one of my favourite and most touching movies af all time. The concept is remarkably similar. I thought that it would be a boring movie but it was really angaging and touching. I almost had to stop myself from shedding embarrassing tears in the library. In front of a computer.
Anyway, the title of the movie is Yobi : The Five Tailed Fox. I'm recommending this to anyone who has a heart.
P.S>> I REALLY MUST GO AND STUDY. NOW. I MEAN IT. AFTER THIS>
Anyway, the title of the movie is Yobi : The Five Tailed Fox. I'm recommending this to anyone who has a heart.
P.S>> I REALLY MUST GO AND STUDY. NOW. I MEAN IT. AFTER THIS>

