<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, May 17, 2008 / 11:48 AM
Crappy PMS. It doesn't help that things have been going crappy lately. I've been wanting to blog, but something else always happens. Idiot. Well, now I'm going to devote this space to what I wanna vent out.

So many things. Well, I'll start with the latest.

I'm so frustrated at life sometimes. At my mum too. She says that we don't help out with the house at all. That she has to push us to do things. But it's not true, dammit. I do take the initiative to do stuff around the house. If anything, usually I'm the first one to bitch about it to my siblings and tell them to do something. If only to shout at them before my mother does. I mean, don't they think at ALL? What the fucking hell. Even if I don't do something big, I do help out. Like vacuuming the floor every other day, washing the toilet or folding the clothes. I have to prod the rest to do stuff before they even do it. And they give me those faces when they do. The fuck. I'm spewing out expletives cos' I feel so damned angry. And my mum still says we don't do a thing. %#$@ %#$%*#&^$#^&$#^$#^$#

And another thing, my siblings didn't even bother to do anything for mother's day. They gave me that stupid fucking face. Again. I was thinking of doing something special but since my family, aunts and cousins were going out that day. We didn't have a chance. So I brainstormed with my second sis and eventually came out with a plan to buy her the sandals she wanted. Since I had only a 1 hr lec on Mon, I went to Suntec City to look for the sandal. I went round and round and couldn't find it. Turns out it was only on sale on Sat and Sun so they took down the sign. I had actually gone into the right shop. I couldn't find the shop cos' it wasn't me that went shopping with her the previous time. Finally the nice manager (a friendly old man), got me the right sandal. Great service too. :D Brightened up my day! I also went to Spotlight and another crafting shop. Seriously, if the stuff weren't so expensive, I'd have bought a load of stuff. I bought the eyelet setter I was looking for for ages. Cheap too.

When I went home, I wrapped up the present and stuffed it in the closet where she would find it later. The anticipation was killing me, but it was worth it for all the trouble I went to. She was so surprised and happy.

I found a lot of great finds along these few weeks:
  • eyelet setter at $6
  • white ribbon cuffed EGA blouse at $9.90
  • black silver-collar vest at $15 (given that I was searching for a year for a nice reasonable price and design - there was a gorgeous one that cost $50 mind you.
  • a free pattern online that I can alter for my cosplay
  • cute stuff at Daiso
  • a $5 unique red-line men's shirt
  • And I saw MANY more cute stuff I'm so tempted to buy
Well, I'm gonna end my post on this light note cos I feel happier than when I started. I'll see if I can bear to break this brief moment of happiness (or if something else does). Hopefully not...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com