<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, April 27, 2008 / 5:42 PM
You can learn a lot of things in a few days. Or in my case, a few weeks.

People are not what they seem. You can be cheerful and cool on the outside, but bitter, childish and hurtful inside. Those that may look haughty and cold, could actually be a funny, animated person inside. I found that out the hard way.

A lot has happened between the clans, especially Adroit and Clandestine. Though I wish no part of this, nonetheless, my dear friends are involved and I cannot just ignore what's in front of me. However, I take a neutral stand, as even now, too many people and emotions are involved. What is the use of adding more fuel to the fire?


I have heard a lot of things, from people whom I thought were nice people. And you wouldn't believe how I overheard them.

1) I was in the com lab and I overheard P*** and N**X*** commenting about who won. And when they heard it was us (Adroit), they said things about how the results were biased and even commented on our LT deco. They didn't even realise that I was behind them, wearing the clan shirt.

2) I was going home from Movie Nite and went to the Business toilet and from inside, I heard some people from the other clan discussing about the feud, saying that no wonder we looked sour. I waited awhile before coming out, trying to catch what they were saying. When I came out, they didn't look me in the eye, and just left. I was tempted to smile at them as if nothing was wrong. Let them stew in their own juices. hah.

You might think that I am a heartless hypocrite. Why say I'm neutral when I'm bashing others to bits? Well...I'm just relaying what I experienced. Many incidents accumulating up to this point have contributed to the mess and the feud that exists today. Many a relationship has been soured over these turn of events.

I am not the holder of the most pertinent info and I empathize with those that are directly involved in it. There is no way for you to escape emotionally unscathed or to act blithely as if nothing had ever happened, once you are involved. This however, is only the tip of the iceberg, one which I shall not uncover.

I shall give my utmost support to my friends, especially those LC Play people (with some notable exceptions), involved in this.

To Jasmine, Linn, Melrick, L - keep the spirit and the faith strong. We are all human and it is best if we find comfort in in other in times like this. Don't give other people a chance to break this bond.

Whatever they do to us is on their own conscience.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com