<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, April 19, 2008 / 10:52 AM
WEEK O ORIENTATION IS OVER!!!

Finally, all our hard work has paid off. These few weeks proved to be a trying time. Frustration, anger, hostility, happiness, bonding. But I am still sad to see it end. At first, I was only in LC Play which was fun as well. I only had to come for a few days a week. Then I got "recruited" to be either LOG/OL at the last min (2 days before OLTC started @_@). There are 5 clans in OLTC - Clandestine (FSN), Zealous (BCS I think), Valiance (BIO), Vigilance (BMS), and last but not least, Adroit (ChE). A t first, Jasmine and I were put in Vigilance and most of the others (Kairos, Linn, Ridzwan, Melrick, Alia) were put in Adroit. But in the 2nd day we were given a choice. To go in Adroit as OL or to be LOG and not stay in both LTs. So we ended up choosing being OLs. And there began our journey as ADROITs. But it proved to be quite a good choice, though it did not seem that way in the beginning.

To cut a long story short, we felt abit outcast as we were not together since the beginning. Misunderstandings, miscommunication arose. But as we slowly got to know each other, to bond, I think we did quite well. And I'm happy to say that Adroit will forever be in my heart and my memories.

As for the Week O Orientation itself, I wasn't really sure that I could be an OL. Especially to a ChemEng class. No offense but I had a preconceived notion that they were very rowdy and rough. But it is not so. Yes, they are a boisterous bunch and are more likely to freely express themselves using words that I would cringe to say in public. But in general, they are a fun bunch to be with as there will always be laughter around them. Especially when we have Haziq, Zul, Roz and Dixie with us. Total hysterics.

Initially I had a lot of screw ups for the orientation. I knew that I was not strong and confident. And I also knew that if you believed that and let that pull you down, they will also feel it from you and not try and respect you. I tried my best not to let it exude and just did the best that I could. My class is an okay bunch, a great bunch once we really got to know each other. At first, they were unresponsive, but after awhile, I got to know their characters. You can tell who's the outgoing ones, like Sebastian especially. And Luqman, though he's quite the irritating freak sometimes when he gets into his moods. lols. The girls can hold their own in the class and the rest of the guys are fun to work with too. Will miss them and the rest of the Adroits. Jia Ming is also a great help. Though he is a bit quiet, he is a calm and organized guy. Handling a class alone isn't an easy feat, I realized. When I had to do it, it was super chaotic. And he sometimes forgoed his meals and let me eat first when there was not enough food, meaning he didn't eat for long stretches of time. Though I would like to see him interact more and smile with the freshies.

Mei Jun, thanks for being such a sweetheart and a bubbly presence.
Thanks Al for being a hyper fun person to hang out with. You are great for being so stoic and continue being high even when you were feeling unwell and down.
Thanks Jasmine for always being there for each other in the camp and in LC Play. You are a strong pillar in times of being down. Don't let anything get you down.
And to Linn for listening to my stupid rants and my selfish jibes and not being "violent". lols.
And to the rest, let's rawk on in our hearts as ADROITS!

I didn't forget you LC Play peeps. Let's do it again next year!

Here's a peek of the Dinner n Dance during OLTC camp.
Yi Fen n Linn.
Clandestine peeps.
Faizah n Haziq.

MeiJun, Jennifer Neo, Rachel and Jennifer Tan.
Roz n his posing. tsk tsk.
Plucking Jub's leg hairs for the game. XD
Dixie the pixie (he really is a pixie, so mischievious) n Melissa.
Zul, Dixie, Ziq.
Mei Jun n Sheik (it). D2 OLs.
Adelyn (LC Play director), Rachel, Al, Linn, Jas n me.
Adroit guys.
ADROIT!!!
Ziq, Fa, Van n crazy spoon-eating Zul.
After the crazy sweaty dance clubbing session at SAA lounge with resident DJ Roz. hahaha.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com