Wednesday, April 23, 2008 / 12:19 PM
The light of the sun
fades to shadow
Darkening the hope of Today.
Memories,
not of my own
Confuses and twists
All the untainted reaches of my heart.
Reality hopelessly intertwines
with the imagined spaces of my mind
Selfish intentions
Masked as humble predilections;
Haunt this ever-changing mind of mine.
Hopelessly intertwined
Running has no other purpose
Than to run from the one before...
Completing the endless circle
The End is knocking on my door.
Open your arms
Open your eyes
Even I wish I could see inside
Open your heart
Open your mind
Embrace the white
Before the light in the night sky
Fades.
Embrace the Night.
fades to shadow
Darkening the hope of Today.
Memories,
not of my own
Confuses and twists
All the untainted reaches of my heart.
Reality hopelessly intertwines
with the imagined spaces of my mind
Selfish intentions
Masked as humble predilections;
Haunt this ever-changing mind of mine.
Hopelessly intertwined
Running has no other purpose
Than to run from the one before...
Completing the endless circle
The End is knocking on my door.
Open your arms
Open your eyes
Even I wish I could see inside
Open your heart
Open your mind
Embrace the white
Before the light in the night sky
Fades.
Embrace the Night.

