Monday, April 07, 2008 / 8:33 PM
The birth of a pirate kitty hat.
It started out innocently enough. As an idea born out of a boring and restless night.
I decided to make a hat/beanie out of the fleece scrap I bought at Daiso for $2 and some scraps from my last project.
I decided to make a hat/beanie out of the fleece scrap I bought at Daiso for $2 and some scraps from my last project.
I cut semi-circles around half my head circumference.
Plus 2 "ears" made from 4 small triangular scraps sewn together.
And voila! (with added buttons and decorations of course.)
Cute right? But I didn't really think I could pull of the Cutesy look. So I started ripping off a button, when my sis suggested that a pirate patch instead would look cooler. So I tried it.
And out came...Purple Pirate Kitty Thingy!
Doona mess wi' me laddies...Or ye'll get what ye be lookin' for!
