<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, March 03, 2008 / 12:46 AM

Well, the long awaited pics (for me) from my very first cosplay photoshoot. We were not officially in character but decided to go as all random characters. @_@
WARNING: LOTS of pics ahead.


Qi, hOnEy, C.S , me, and Jas ( the rest couldn't make it)
The first shot. I like it already.


We decided to do this Buddha hand thingy. Lame, but that's us.


Another group shot. It was raining or we'd have sat on the grass doing some wicked poses. : (


I think I see the pattern for my need to scowl in every picture. Figures.


Awwww.


I still think of him as a baby bird somehow. Maybe it's the hair...


He got put up to this. No self-respecting man would do this out of free will. (No offense)






Emo shot. Worth a try. XDD


My harem of girls. *look at my hentai-jiji face* lols.




I think the setting was quite alike to the VK dorms in the manga. Cool. But too bad there were alot of things that were likely to ruin the shot. If not...



Oh yeah, this is Mona. A new/old friend of mine.



I like these 2 shots too.




Qi: Why do they always leave me like this?
hOnEy n C.S. : *canoodling*


Jas: *lost in thought*
luna n Mona: *SHE'S MINE!* *no, mine!!!*



Then we decided to do some yaoi and yuri shots. Some interesting shots turned up...







Okay, this one isn't yaoi or yuri. But hey, this couple's got to get some airtime of their own...







The END.
Not many pics of me n Mona though. But we did take some ourselves when we went gallivanting off to take pics. *there are more pics but I decided to put the nicer ones up* I'll tell the whole story some other day. *yawn* Right now I'mma catch me some forty *winks*.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com