Friday, March 07, 2008 / 3:10 PM
I've been going crazy with ripping and modding clothes, what with my new "mannequin". Although I must say that it's not holding well. Some parts have 2 layers while most have 1 layer. How am I supposed to know how many rolls of duct tape it takes to make a relatively sturdy mannequin. It doesn't help that duct tape is $3 a roll/8m. I thought 2 rolls were enough. Apparently not. But for all purposes, it still is okay. I guess I'll have to layer more duct tape on.
(If you got lost in the passage above, you should be informed that I made a duct tape mannequin. I layered duct tape over an unused Tshirt that molded to my body shape. Then I took the mold off and stuffed it with extra cloth for sturdiness.)
Now I'm crazy over making new stuff out of old Tshirts and clothing. I'll post up some pics later.
And I got an EMO part in this year's LC play. ZOMG. More updates soon when everything is more finalised.

