Monday, March 17, 2008 / 2:25 PM
I need munneh. I need job.
Job + me = more MUNNEH!!!
Okay, let's stray away from me being an idiotic spazbot. I want to work, but with doing the LC Play and all, I have no time to commit fully, which is what most jobs need. But I need money. So I'm becoming more desperate to find income. I was thinking of selling stuff, but I would have to wait until school reopened to take advantage of the $10/day rental pushcart. And I don't have much to sell anyways. I could go for the b-ideas student co-ordinator thing. But I don't have a lot of contacts that need printed T-shirts everytime. At the most, I only get a few classes. Call me picky, but I also don't want those low paying jobs either. Why stress myself working my ass off only to get a low paying job that stresses my finances even more? AAARGH!!!
And I think I'm a bad person for thinking that the world should care about what I say. That the world revolves around me. It doesn't. I'm a bad friend too. I've lost touch with life as well. I need to refocus myself. I need to ask God for guidance.
HELP.
Job + me = more MUNNEH!!!
Okay, let's stray away from me being an idiotic spazbot. I want to work, but with doing the LC Play and all, I have no time to commit fully, which is what most jobs need. But I need money. So I'm becoming more desperate to find income. I was thinking of selling stuff, but I would have to wait until school reopened to take advantage of the $10/day rental pushcart. And I don't have much to sell anyways. I could go for the b-ideas student co-ordinator thing. But I don't have a lot of contacts that need printed T-shirts everytime. At the most, I only get a few classes. Call me picky, but I also don't want those low paying jobs either. Why stress myself working my ass off only to get a low paying job that stresses my finances even more? AAARGH!!!
And I think I'm a bad person for thinking that the world should care about what I say. That the world revolves around me. It doesn't. I'm a bad friend too. I've lost touch with life as well. I need to refocus myself. I need to ask God for guidance.
HELP.

