Monday, March 24, 2008 / 9:45 PM
Ever heard of Guitar Hero? It's like the coolest game ever. f you don't now go look it up in youtube or wiki. Well, anyways I found a passable online substitute - "http://www.molsoncanadian.ca/coldshots/ampedup.php" Btw, choose the FUNNER mode. You get to use the keyboard as a guitar. As in, really hold it like you would a guitar. Damn fun. Idiotic but fun.
These days been just reading books, slacking, going for LC Play. Life's a bit boring nowadays - I find that I have lost track of the meaning of mine. Pathetic, really. Haven't got a job yet. Maybe I'm too fussy. Maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. EXCUSES. Unforgivable. I feel like I'm yearning for something but I can't reach out for it. It's akin to the feeling when you read a GOOD book and it ends. But you don't want it to cos' there's nothing left for you after the story. No continuation. Nothing. The end. And you are at a loss as to what you feel and what you do. It's an emptiness as the realisation that there's gotta be something more to life hits you.
I fear the end of my time. I fear the pain that death brings. Will I die a horrible death? What is there beyond that shady curtain of uncertainty? What will become of me? Will I still exist? I can't wrap my mind around the concept of forever.
ETERNITY.
How long is eternity? Forever is forever. An infinite stretch of time, seemingly endless in its cycle. How can you live forever? And is there anything at the end of forever? Are we going to hang in a limbo of perpetualness, existing indefinitely? Only God knows. And how can I, but a mere mortal, understand the TRUE greatness of God, when my life is a frivolity...
These days been just reading books, slacking, going for LC Play. Life's a bit boring nowadays - I find that I have lost track of the meaning of mine. Pathetic, really. Haven't got a job yet. Maybe I'm too fussy. Maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. EXCUSES. Unforgivable. I feel like I'm yearning for something but I can't reach out for it. It's akin to the feeling when you read a GOOD book and it ends. But you don't want it to cos' there's nothing left for you after the story. No continuation. Nothing. The end. And you are at a loss as to what you feel and what you do. It's an emptiness as the realisation that there's gotta be something more to life hits you.
I fear the end of my time. I fear the pain that death brings. Will I die a horrible death? What is there beyond that shady curtain of uncertainty? What will become of me? Will I still exist? I can't wrap my mind around the concept of forever.
ETERNITY.
How long is eternity? Forever is forever. An infinite stretch of time, seemingly endless in its cycle. How can you live forever? And is there anything at the end of forever? Are we going to hang in a limbo of perpetualness, existing indefinitely? Only God knows. And how can I, but a mere mortal, understand the TRUE greatness of God, when my life is a frivolity...

