<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, February 03, 2008 / 1:07 PM

Hady Mirza.

The name that makes me cair, man.

I never thought I'd go ga-ga over an idol but now, I've changed my tune. We had gotten free tickets to Hady's Celebration at Temasek Convention Centre in conjuction with his (belated) birthday and as Asian Idol. Before that, Linn and I went for the ASC interview for LC Play. Needless to say, I don't think I'm cut out for this anyways. I wanna work and get money. The rehearsals take up a lot of vacation time.

Anyways back to the point, we (NMLZ) were supposed to do our CSAS in the library but ended up unsuccesfully setting up Linn's internet connection and thus goofing off. We headed to TCC when Farah gave me the heads up that there were a lot of people already queueing up for the concert. whoa. The line was LONG. Like 1 block plus. We (well, I...) was grumbling that if it weren't for the free tickets and friends being here I wouldn't be going. But it turned out that they were only waiting for 3:30 to let the people in so that explained the long queue. I tell you, the concert was worth the wait. If I wasn't a HUGE Hady fan, I would be now. LOL. But the event was pretty funny. Hady, as well as the emcee, Kelvin Soh was funny too. Though you could tell sometimes that Hady was a bit irritated when Kelvin started ramble on about himself. I won't bother you with all the details but...

Hady is damn sexy. The way he sings, his character also...

makes you "CAIR" babe. whooo. *fans myself*

The 2 hour event was fun. I loved it. I like the parts where he just connected and shared himself with the audience as well as the duet with NurShah. There were 3 contestants who had to "convince" him that they were to be his Valentine date with a prop. The first had a banana, the second a pillow, and the third a pacifier. The first one was nonsense and so was the third. The second one...well, she said she would sing, and I thought - "well, maybe she has an average voice". But when she sang, WOW. She could really sing. And then unexpectedly Hady joined in after a moment's surprise. So sweet and touching. You could feel the emotion. The best part was HAdy's reaction to the duet. He said "It hits you right here man." and did some cute gestures like a person swept off his feet. And he hugged her! awww....

Okay, I'm rambling.

PS>>Thanks Farah for the extra ticket. Muacks.
And I got my K&L bag already. With tears in the straps. I swear I'm not going to go buy things from sprees unless it's good quality. But on the flip side, the bag design was LOVE.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com