<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 28, 2008 / 10:18 AM
Exams are over. But somehow I don't really feel like celebrating. My exams sucked, suffice to say. I didn't really study. Even if I did, I didn't think it helped much. What can I say? You reap what you sow, man. I don't think I feel the full extent of the panic I should be feeling in this event. Supp papers. Failing. If.

Well the last day of school was bittersweet. We didn't really spend much time together. No long goodbyes and stuff. But it was still okay. Well, I'm gonna miss everybody.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com