Wednesday, February 06, 2008 / 3:13 PM
Everything's been going wonky these days.
Yesterday, just as I was going down the stairs that led to the TP bus stop, the sole of one of my formal black shoes came apart. I was like @_@. Then I frantically called Nadiah. I don't know why cos' I she was still at school and I don't think she could have helped me in any case - even I didn't know what to do. But still, it was nice to call a friend for help. I thought of just pulling the sole out since most of it had come off anyways. But then I had an inspiration. I used my emergency safety pin to pierce through part of the side of the shoe and the heel to hold it together. It was a crude way of "holding" the shoe together, but it worked. At least it didn't flap about anymore. I even took pictures. Lol.
I lasted until I got to my house bus stop. Which is a pretty good distance away from TP so I guess it worked. But after that, it just came out again. So I resorted to plasters. (TIP: Plasters don't work very well to hold the shoe together. Better luck with safety pins.). Plus, that day my favourite HP strap broke off and got lost.
And the day before that, my pants zipper broke as I was going home. But I was still in school of course. Luckily I had a scarf so I could at least make it less visible. Thank God. But I still went to the bookshop anyway to buy safety pins to pin it. Just in case.

