Friday, January 18, 2008 / 10:03 PM
Whatthefreaking hell. Nowadays I have no energy or motivation to post. Sometimes life seems so meaningless anymore. I want to lash out but I can't. I'm so frustrated I could scream. Like now. No amount of vulgarities or rabid screaming is gonna make me feel better. Okay then, I'll just try and post what happened in my so-called "hiatus".
Man, TP Open House really drained my energy, during the A-GUIDES thing. We had to cheer, guide people (mostly schools) through AS, be SUPEr enthusiastic. Which I wasn't really sure I was capable of being in the first place. At first, it was really weird, then it got fun. Well, I think I did average, but there were some times I think I sucked. NVM. But what I really LOVED and what saved the days were the TP Mass Dances. And by Mass, I mean MASS. Like almost everybody involved in the Open House from all the schools went to the area and danced their heart out. Fun, sia. Everybody all squashing each other, having fun with people you never knew or knew little of. You could really feel the TP spirit.
The Jam n Hop was boring but only for the first half. The later half which only Zuu and Linn attended was bangin'. Well, too bad for us then.
Then something happenned quite recently that made me cry. At a bus stop no less. I was so shocked when I heard the news I could only cry. I got so worked up and panicked. But it turned out to be nothing later. My sis said he was okay already, then I got so mad. Made me cry for nothing. Damnit. But now okay already. Discharged and healthy. I shan't tell you who it is or what hapenned. I don't want any sympathies or "wow, you must have been so sad.". When it's over, it's over. Don't wanna open another can of worms.
Okay, I gotta do some other things.

