Sunday, January 06, 2008 / 9:21 PM
Today was a pretty sad case. Was supposed to meet Farah, Sya and Nithya cos' we rarely meet Sya. So we planned to meet but the details were not confirmed, due to Sya not being in Singapore yet. (no reception or something). But then Nithya couldn't make it. Then Farah and me decided to meet first at Semb MRT; then go Bugis. While waiting for Sya who was at Tamp, we went round Bugis Street first. Damn packed. No air. Bombarded with heat, glaring lights, loud music (all different) and the smells. It's like being hit by a musical truck that flashes and smells like food. hahaha. Didn't buy anything though. We then went to wait at LJS. Hogging the table wthout ordering food for at least half an hour? We later decided we were too hungry and went eat first. Sya said she didn't feel like coming then.
DANG.
We walked around after eating and took 851 to Yishun where we indulged in dessert at the hawker center and looked at stuff. We were more of aimlessly wandering rather than shopping. But we did buy some stuff. Hair products....Disappointed at the result though...Cheat my feelings...
SIGH.
Some interesting things happened though. Like the man shouting in the MRT cos' someone pushed him, accidentally I think. "DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME! DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING PUSHOVER!!!YOU FUCKING PEOPLE THINK I'M A FUCKING PUSHOVER?! - " Well, you get the idea. Like what the hell? Idiot, I tell you. A bit only then want to scream. I felt like saying "Yeah. Shut up and get out." and ask everybody to crowd round and push him off.
Then there was this incident at the LJS between a fussy complain-king customer and a pissed-off minah cashier. Well, I don't want to explain much just that never EVER put the two together.

