<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, January 31, 2008 / 9:22 PM

I have no right to complain about anything. About my life. About how I look. About not being able to do things. Because ultimately, someone else has it worse than you. You gripe, you whine, you feel that someone owes you something. But God has given us a great gift just by giving us life. I feel frustrated, and I rant at the things that I can control but won't beacause I'm in denial. My mind is reeling. And now I'm as slack as ever. I'm not doing much to help myself. It's not that I don't want to. I know what I have to do. But somehow, it's hard for me to get up and face it.

DAMN.

I'm being a total ass again aren't I?

I'm also being plagued with guilt over money woes. Money. Money. Money. Everything needs money. School needs money. Plus I have 3 siblings, one in NUS High and another in RGS. Another wants to go to art school. I'm in poly. But of course, $$$. And she is also plagued by guilt. How can we incur more money without feeling like a total jerk over not being able to help much with the cost? And I'm cosplaying! Do you know how much that costs? And I'm ot even one of those who regularly cosplays. I only have 1 outfit so far and I'm reusing it again for Cosfest. How I wish I could rake in alot of money. Wishful thinking on my part mostly.

I'm complaining again.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com