<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, December 31, 2007 / 1:12 AM
Yeah! Guess what? Got my checkered bag today! But it's kinda small. I expected it to be somewhat more bigger than this. Oh well, nice anyways, if a little on the small side. Given that I had to travel to CityHall at 2:30, to Tampines later at 5 and then back to Bugis at 6, I can't complain.
2:30 for the VK group outing. Supposed to be practising the dance at Esplanade carpark but we got chased away halfway through. By a policeman (CISCO man, technically) to say the least. Scary, sia. SO we went to the Citylink area there where Mats and Breakers usually hang. Abit paiseh but what to do? Meki (C.S) was so damn sick he couldn't even talk. He had an infection that affected his arm, vocal cords and stuff. My gosh, I think it's serious. Totally can't talk.
Anyways, after that went to Tampines to collect my bag from phoenixity. yeah. Stuffed my slind bag (and its entire contents!) into that small bag. Managed to do it by sheer force. hahas. Then went back again to Bugis to help my cuz window shop at 6. Ate at KFC first then went arounf Bugis Street. I tell you, my hand were DAMN itchy to buy stuff. So cheap!!! But as usual, I'm on a budget and I need to put a restraining order between me and my money. 100 yards maybe. A lot of nice stuff were $10 only. Kak Nur bough a black half cropped cardigan. I bought nothing. Then went to Bugis Junction to browse and try stuff. Not me. Her. I'm too paiseh. Paiseh, paiseh ah. But it was fun. We went into Fox, Topshop, G2000, BHG, Giordano. Kak Nur tried on some at Topshop and G2000. But the price is like...*insert whistling here*. So we''l think about it first. haha. Went home around 10 or so cos' the shops were closing. Okay, I think I've covered all the bases. And yeah, I saw Vas and Pris at Bugis. Cute, but not as cute as on TV. *_*



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com