<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, December 28, 2007 / 11:48 PM

Once upon a Friday...
there were 4 people who went to Sembawang Beach.



- Farah -

*Can you believe how much camwhoring is going to go on?*

- Nithya and Sharmila -

*Alot.*


- All -
*But that doesn't mean we're not gonna like it!*


Ah...finally a picnic...

- Nithya -

*See, lah. Dunno what she doing...*
awwww....
- Me -
*Wait. You haven't seen my terror yet... [Hold on. I swipe my hair first so I look more terrer.]


- Me -
*alrite, baybeh! Get my groove onnnn!*


[ZOOM!]

- Me -

*Did you catch that? It's not a bird, not a plane, it's my fast-flying fingers!*

- Nithya -

*And I am the damsel. Good morning. [curtseys] *

*Methinks we look scrunchy.*
Finally, a break.
What's this. Is there Evil afoot?
No, just Farah advertising Coke.
- Me -

*Deyyy. You still wanna play the swings?*



- Me -

*blehh*

- Farah -

*Of all the childish things. [shakes head wisely]*


- Nithya -

*Right, man. Muna so childish lah. See you must be calm. Like a LADY.*

- Me -

*Why am I not included?*



- Farah -

*alah. Then I how? Must put mine also. Sampai hati you ignore me.*

This one no need emphasize Farah. *_*
What only...
HUH?
cheyy...
*muacks*

- Me -
*Don't suffocate me. I look like the cat that got squeezed*

- Me -
*I haven't looked into the box yet. Not really, anyways*

- Me -

*ALRIGHT!*

- Farah -

*ZOMG! It's a - *

- Nithya -

*Don't say it. Later she poke you then you know.*

- Me -

*Yeah. POKE you then you know.

You know that isn't gonna work. heheheehe...
-Me -
BOO!!!
- Nithya -
*WTH?!*

- Nithya -

*Let em tell you this stupid joke about the baboon. Don't ask me. I'm just the messenger. It was my friend's idea. *_* *

- Me -

*Wait, I got another one about animals and all that shit. Or was it people?...*

- Narrator -

Deyy. Stop the joke lah. K, I going home already.

The end.

:D




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com