<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, December 02, 2007 / 2:46 PM
Nice, right? I have an obsession with wings apparently. Maybe it has to do with escaping...?
Still waiting for my wing ring from ASMAMA. Hope it turns out wonderful.

Finally, someone ordered 5 bags at the last minute, just when it was about to be cancelled. (and it was all from the same person apparently...) so that the Kaidi & Lagram spree could proceed. Yeah!

Next up, ordered this bag for only $18.25. Though I still think it looks like flannel pajamas, I think with a bit of customising, it would look great.

The blue one is nice too. Had a hard time deciding. But if my sis wants the same bag, then I'll help her to add to the order. She takes one of it and I take the other colour. Help. I can't decide!

Damn. I need to account for my expenses.
Anyways, finished going through my MOE. Hope my brain doesn't leak.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com