Wednesday, December 05, 2007 / 8:17 PM




My Kaidi & Lagram bag not coming. It's been cancelled due to OOS (out of stock) items and some other problems. My ASMAMA winged ring should be coming tommorrow or sometime later today.Sometimes I feel like life has become so mundane. That's why I'm not writing much anymore. Life got sucked out of me. No fight left. Plus I found out that most of the things in my life were not what they seemed and so I have been doing wrong things most of my life. This is enough to bring my day down, man. God, forgive me for I have sinned. Majorly. Unknowingly and knowingly.
I slso find that even though term test is near, my mind is filled with mundane, trivial things. Like what I'm going to buy later, what I'm going to do in the holidays. Who I like. I'm such a bad person. Think of God lah. Think of my future. Think deep. But sometimes, I can't. I'm stuck in a rut I'm hard-pressed to get out of.
I think my relationship with my close friends has withered. It wasn't what it used to be. Absence did not make the bond grow stronger. It made it more awkward. I'm still struggling with my identity. I don't like the way I look - or rather, I was ok with it until those skinny broads on TV showed up. I don't know what I'm supposed to be. And half the time I feel like the whole world knows something that I don't, secretly laughing at my life maybe? God knows I'm such a crazy person sometimes.
I think my relationship with my close friends has withered. It wasn't what it used to be. Absence did not make the bond grow stronger. It made it more awkward. I'm still struggling with my identity. I don't like the way I look - or rather, I was ok with it until those skinny broads on TV showed up. I don't know what I'm supposed to be. And half the time I feel like the whole world knows something that I don't, secretly laughing at my life maybe? God knows I'm such a crazy person sometimes.
Well, I feel like letting it all out. Everything. But circumstances prevent. Anyways, contradicting myself huh - camwhoring at the start of the post. Baik eh?

