<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, December 15, 2007 / 11:01 PM
I'm gonna show off my loots from today. Will post more items later, when I'm not so beat. Damn, and I didn't bring my photo sia. Okay, will post the pics from EOY in tomorrow's post once I steal some pics from sgcafe...*rubs hands in glee*
That grey lump is a wig I bought for $10 at EOY. Damn cheap sia. Thick also. Got 100 cm wig for $10! WTF! SUPER CHEAP! LIke 90% off...BUt then I won't be using leh. Then I got Freshmode and Playworks magazine, STAC booklet and bookmark in the entry goodie bag. ME in wig.
I wore the wig like 3/4 through EOY only. (the time I bought it...lols)
Trying on the wig again at home.
Our random VK team. SUPER random sia.Of course, that "guy" there is me. Will try better next time. BTW, Trinity Blood pwned the whole EOY!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com