Saturday, December 22, 2007 / 10:43 AM
LOL. I don't know what I was thinking. I just suddenly had this idea to do X'mas themed photos. I had the mini-hats. I had the candy cane. So BAM!
Yesterday went to meet the VK group for our SOY discussion. But ended up doing nothing. *_*. Jason aka Souless, Qi, C.S. and me met up first. We spent like an hour trying to find a place for us to prastise the dance at Esplanade. But we didn't cos pai seh lah. SO end up we sit at carpark there discuss. We did dance a bit. But not really. Hahaha. Then after that we followed C.S. to go to Bugis to get his PSP back from repair outside Central National Library. While waiting for C.S. and Souless, we decided to just enter the exhibition just outside the library. The exhibition was about HIV. It was pretty inspired. You had to register and then they hand over an mp3. You listen to the mp3, following the tracks of the exhibiton as you go. Each visitor had a different path to follow - follow different people's lives. Then you go to the "clinic" to wait and you get your hand stamped. lols. I was Ah Hock and I was HIV-positive. In the last pic you can see the stamp on my hand - a red circle with a positive sign inside. (I still can't get the stamp off...)
Then after that we ate at Swensen's. hahah. Eat ice-cream only. I ate Celebrity Brownie, C.S. ate Merri Mint, hOnEy ate Sticky Chewy Chocolate, Souless ordered Ice Tea only. Qi didn't order anything cos' she was eating with a friend later. But we did share fries. You know what, in the end, Souless treat us. ^_^. At first, no lah. Then hOnEy go and like do something make C.S. pay. End up Souless pay. But then he say he treat us. O.o. dotz. But I still feel bad.
We all went home together except Souless. He had to go the other way. hOnEy played "hubby's" PSP, cursing in the MRT. I tell you, she's violent. Button-bashing as quoted by C.S.

