<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, December 27, 2007 / 12:05 AM
- messing around with www.puricute.com

CGH tour was pretty insightful. I got a lot of so-called "inside" info that you usually wouldn't know. Like the practicals we usually have are basically useless - just to make us understand the concept only. We visited the Bioengineering lab, pharmacy and tech labs. Pretty cool. Especially the histology part. We actually got to see real body parts. hehehe *rubs hand in glee*



After the CGH thing, me , Nad and Zuu went to eat at Simei Banquet, then we wandered aimlessly looking for something to do. We finally decided on playing pool and bowling. Okaylah, quite fun, but there were a few spoilers. Like not having enough lanes. No time to play pool. Yaddayaddayadda. But the day was redeemed by...



NEOPRINTS! (but my scanner not working...*_*)



So fun. Next time must "ajak" Linn. Wokay' gotta go sleep now. Bloody WaterTech excursion tomorrow.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com