<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 / 9:12 PM
Purple. My favourite colour.
Blood donation. Was ok. A novel experience. But disappointing, really. I say disappointing cos' I fainted. This has got to be my third time. You know, for a person who is quite robust, I seem to have a knack of doing this at the worst of times, in the worst of places. In NTUC. On the MRT. In the TP library. My skin should have been thick by now, but it's not. :( So paiseh.
Linn and me did together so that we have each other during the blood donating - not so alone. I was like so gung-ho about the thing. Smiling and laughing here and there. Then they set up the thing. Still smiling. No pain. Drawing blood. Still smiling. After like 5 minutes then, I felt dizzy. My eye twitched again and again (now this was a sure sign I was going to faint, happened at all the other times too...). I called out to the person...then I don't remember. Honest to God. Afterward, I felt like woke up from sleep. When I woke up, I was lying down and staring at the ceiling. They had elevated my legs. (standard first aid procedures...I should know...St. John...*_*) Whaddehell. Didn't even notice. I don't think I blacked out that long. Probably just a flicker. Well, if other people can do it (blood donation) why can't I? Damn.
I feel like such a loser sometimes. I wonder when I will wake up to reality. I am so scared that one day I will find out all this has been an illusion. That I am really that crazy person who you see talking to herself or defecating in public or some worse stuff. (I can't imagine)
Who said there was beauty in the breakdown?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com