<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, November 11, 2007 / 1:35 AM
News just in. I'm going to be sending a letter to China.
*crickets chirping in background*
O'Kay, just chatted with Even or rather Zhang Cheng on MSN just now. Talked for quite some time. Seems he's in uni now ans wants to improve on his English. lols. Haven't seen or talked to him in ages. (well, he's in China. duh.) Anyways, he asked me if I would write to him so that he could practice...we also exchanged handphone numbers (though I didn't think it very wise lest he was not Zhang Cheng or was a scammer). I just hope my number is not abused. He gave me his address in China. Couldn't make out the format but searched on the web to make some sense of it. I think I got the hang of it now though. We'll see if it reaches him.
I wonder how post to China is like?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com