<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, November 04, 2007 / 10:58 AM


I bought this book locket, some o-rings, and the chain at beads passion.
Met up with the VK-ers yesterday. Not all, but most of them - WeiIsMe, hOnEy, jingie, kuchi_kuchi89 and one of chi's friends later on. We met at Orchard MRT (where I was promptly hugged by hOnEy) then headed to Haru. But since it was closed, we ate at Long John Silvers' first. Then we chatted and went to Haru, finally. hOnEy and Wei got ordered their uniforms while we browsed around. Jing got a little distracted by DBSK which was playing on the video system. We then looked around. I recommended they go to blood romance (formerly Athena) and cheeks which had the fake lip rings hOnEy was looking for. She then asked if they had connecting lip+ear ring+ear cuff. They didn't, but when they said they could make one for her on the spot, she was so happy. And it really did look cool. I want one...


Went round again. Ended up watching the Hip Hop Weekend Butts Off competition. Some were pretty good, but some were just plain too suggestive (if you get what I mean). Jing and chi had to go first so we stayed on. hOnEy and Wei ate again at Gelare's while I just sat and watched...hehehe. We went round again, I bought the beads stuff, than we went home.


I think they were all very friendly. Wei was very quiet though. hOnEy is boisterous, her own thinking, but is very considerate. Cos' I couldn't eat non-halal food, she insisted on accompanying me to eat somewhere else. awwww. She's cool.


Anyways, met Wen Xin and Siew Hwa at Far East. Not together of course.


When I went home, I saw that my relatives were at my house. They were about to leave with my family to go to another relative's open house. Lols, I was in my "emo" VK inner outfit. I had to change before following. Okay, that's it for now. Another post later in the afternoon, if I feel like it.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com