<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, November 03, 2007 / 8:07 AM

Forgive my spastic face. It's probably cause I think I'm looking spastic. O....Kay, just forget that I said that. Wore me stompin' platform boots yesterday. Elicited quite a few stares, but hey, it's all fine. I originally planned to wear my black goth-loli outfit with this but then decided the freedom of wearing pants was better. Well, will be off to my "get to know each other" VK outing at Far East. Cya.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com