<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, November 26, 2007 / 10:44 PM
Finally, most of the major quizzes are over. O-V-A-L. hahas. Currently, I am going mad about spree-ing. Yes, spree-ing. It seems that giving me an ATM card wasnt such a good idea. But I have only spent within my earnings over the past year, which amounts to about 2000++. I only dipped in to a few hundred, and that included bills, school books and stuff. BUt I still try to look for cheap stuff. I am a budget-conscious person. I can't very well afford a $70 wallet or something like that. I will only use alot of $$$ when I wanna cosplay.
I think I'll still work during sem break. My bro's going to NUS High ($$$ flying away),sis is already in RGS ($$$ flying away), me in poly (some of my $$$ fly away)...and my other sis is planning to go into an arts course ($$$). Shit.
And nobody really cleans up the house. Evrybody goes home late. Or...they don't have the initiative to do most of the time, the freakin' asses.
It doesn't help that I'm a neurotic freak. I think I'm going bonkers just sitting here, waiting for life to happen to me. But the thing is, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com