<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, November 30, 2007 / 12:50 AM
Finally, the 301190 in luna_301190 will have its meaning. Officially, it's now tomorrow and I know what that is! But I won't tell you.
I feel so lazy nowadays. Sleeping more often. Maybe it's the iron pills. In which case, I should probably stop soon. Anyways, my term test timetable starts on the 8th Dec (Saturday) for WaterTech. I still have to go on a Saturday? Sucks. Must mug anyways.
Well, instead of a present, I get a HIV talk on my ********. Nice right? I won't tell you what the * mean cause it will spoil the above statement. 301190 is all you need to know.
BTW, my life sucks. Not that I'm complaining, since people have worse fates than me. Just that for me, this phase of my life is depressing.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com