<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, October 12, 2007 / 12:01 AM
TAGGED! by Zuu*
RULES:1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player etc on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.-
---
1. If someone says “is this okay?” you say: Behind these Hazel Eyes (I hardly have hazel eyes...so is that a yes or a no?)
---
2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Robin (ambiguous answer...Is my dream guy named Robin? Batman & Robin? de ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne BATMAN! BATMAN!) :)
---
3. How do you feel today? Breakaway (true actually: refer to my next/future post.)
---
4. What is your life’s purpose? My Happy Ending (yet another truth...I want to find my happy ending...be it in life or a in position in the afterlife.)
---
5. What is your motto? Howling ( [?] -"reaching for the moon"?, "anger management is key"?[truth], "werewolves rule!"?...what?)
---
6. What do your friends think of you? Woojoo Jungbok (as it is an instrumental piece...I honestly have no comment on the title...lols...but it is a lively song as thus I think it can be construed to mean that I'm lively?)
---
7. What do you think of your parents? Al-Fatihah (ZOMG. whaddefugg. Don't tell me this means what I think it means...) :( *cry*
---
8. What do you think about very often? Bonbons au Chocolat (another instrumental...seems I like those. Anyways, I always think about chocolate? Ummm...not really..unless you count books, people, life, love ~~~*insert squigglies*~~~ and guys as chocolate bonbons... yum.)
---
9. What is 2 + 2? Missing. (*sweatdrops* Quantum Theory of Complex Mathematics anyone? *...difference in spatial time continuum of both integers leads to black hole...*)
---
10. What do you think of your best friend? Dahji Mothan Maeum (you would probably ask why my mp3 is full of instrumentals or songs with have funny names...ans: Korean and Japanese OSTs. anyways can't find the meaning of this so...sorry Farah...)
---
11. What do you think of the person you like? Shake It (sexy?)
---
12. What is your life story? ee byul mot han ee byul ( [roughly translated: my beautiful lover] - where?)
---
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doa Iftitah (ummm...I guess that would mean be a more religious person? Ustazah Munawwarah anybody?)
---
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like? Crystal Flower (awww...so sweet...)
---
15. What will you dance to at your wedding? Sha Po Lang (Chinese Paladin OST...if you wanna look at the translation, if I'm not wrong...is "killing wolf"...or so I've heard...feel free to correct me... "Hi! Welcome to my wedding. Appreciate the gift. Here..."*beheads WOLVES!*)
---
16. What will they play at your funeral? Easy (what? no grief, no prayers? like this, I'm gonna be sent STRAIGHT to hell.)
---
17. What is your hobby/interest? Shiki no Uta ( [translated: Song of Four Seasons] - nature?)
---
18. What is your biggest fear? Four Seasons (...wow...what are the odds that no 17 and no 18 are both songs titled four seasons?)
---
19. What is your biggest secret? Kuuchu Sanpo ( [translated: Stroll Through The Sky] - ahhh...this one's easy...I can fly.)
---
20. What do you think of your friends? My Love (yeah!)
---
NOw for the lucky tagged ones: Farah
Syahirah
Linn



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com