Tuesday, October 30, 2007 / 4:16 PM
I'm currently stuck on Empty by The Click Five, and Let Go by Frou Frou. Somuchso that during the CellB lecture yesterday, I wrote song lyrics to the tune of Empty. All the while, I was thinking of the final scene of Pan's Labyrinth, where Ofelia was dying. Man, that was sad. So my lyrics became about that scene. I don't have the lyrics now but I'll upload them as soon as I can.
Anyways, so far, my weeks in TP have yielded nothing but long breaks and late going-home times. I go home late but I have super-long breaks in between. Yesterday 4 hours. Today 4 hours. Tomorrow another 4 hours. Die. Not a good sign that I'm getting tired of the com lab when I will have more long breaks to come. But I think, as the semester progresses, there won't be as many long breaks as now. Cos' part of the long breaks arise from the absence of certain tutorials and labs in the first part of the semester. But anyways, this sucks.
"It's a lonely journey......from here....Walking into the distancewith fear..."---short preview of the lyrics...that's all I remember

