<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, October 18, 2007 / 2:02 PM
Iceskating! hahah. It was kinda of a "class" outing. But only 11 people came - me, Zuu, Linn, Wess, Hafidz, Xuan, Mei Yee, Gina, Faiz, AlexZz, Alex Tan. But it was fun. Slippping and sliding. I'm sure I looked more like an idiot flailing around. We went at 1 plus and ended it at around 6. By the time we went home, our muscles were all screaming in protest and our butts were damp with icewater. We ate BK at IMM for dinner, where Zuu, Linn and me played the "chilli plus ice gives heat" prank. And Xuan fell for it. We tried to kena Alex Tan at first but he missed by chance. Daymn. Sorry, Xuan.
On the way home on the MRT, guess who Zuu and me saw? The OC chinese teacher. All were busy "ignoring" each other. lol. And there was this little kid in front of us. We thought of giving away our seats but...well...And he was looking at me all the time. Like he was berating me or something. eee...



Like my new hair? This was not photoshopped in anyway (if not, I would look like a model... :p)except to brighten up the pic as I'm fond of not using the flash.

More updates later.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com