I am so in LOVE with this song. But I can't find it anywhere. sigh. Perfect fairytale song. As you can expect from Barbie movies. Yes, you heard it. Barbie. I don't care if I'm 17+. I like Barbie. Perpetuating the fantasy of a fairytale is a sort of escapism.
Anyways, just now went job-hunting with Farah. Suffice to say, we went everywhere (we roamed everywhere being sesat as usual). Including Novena Square, Tampines, Hougang Mall, Bugis. In order. But we didn't go for a single interview. Cos we didn't read the fine print and had mistaken the days. Or some were simply unsuitable (pork ribs anyone?) and only realised after we had arrived. But it was fun. Travelling Singapore in leaps and bounds. lol. More to come but the details can wait till later.
But the day ended on a high note as we discussed our plans to set up shop with the TP pushcart when some time after the school reopens. If you wanna know what we're sellin', you'll have to wait...

