Sunday, October 07, 2007 / 9:48 PM
The brownie I tried to bake turned into a chewy cookie. lols. Mississippi Mud "Brownie", my foot. Well, novice is as novice does. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely ABHOR bazaars. Especially Geylang during Ramadhan season.
1)Over-abundance of MATS and MINAHS. Of all the unoriginal, tak senonoh people. Tak nak puasa tapi nak raya. :p
2)Too many people in a small,crowded humid space.
3)And all the people walk too damned slowly. Terhegeh-hegeh.
I will not be a willing participant to go into the bazaar again. But I must, since nobody else wants to go or has exams. And I'm the only one "conveniently free". The house in upside-down, in a mess. And still is, so close to Hari Raya. aaaaargh.
And my father might want to quit his current job and go for another one. He has been thinking of quitting since goodness knows when. And when that happens, I'll have to work. I'm the eldest. I can't not work. I'll be too wracked with guilt not to.
Oh, the things guilt will make you do.

