Saturday, October 13, 2007 / 12:47 AM
Aftermath of my killing- sorry- cleaning spree.
You can tell when I'm pissed when I start cleaning stuff. Like MAJOR cleaning. Throw here, throw there. Stuff everywhere. I'm a slob, so cleaning is a major sign that I've gone "cuckoo". I use cleaning as an outlet for anger. Who said anger management was expensive?
Well, last few days, I was pissed. Really pissed. Went on a killing rampage for a few days. Well, puasa not supposed to be mad but...
Anyways, I attacked the hall rugs and mopped the area. I scrubbed the toilet so hard as if I could find gold underneath the tiles. Then, I ransacked the kitchen cabinets, mopped, then rearranged the foodstuffs.
In short, majorly pissed. Nobody is doing anything for cleaning up the house, except for my mother, and she's busy so not much really. I was angered by this, went on a rampage and when nobody even felt so much as remorse, it fed my anger and thus I ransacked some places. So some areas are clean and some are not. So if Raya you guys are coming my house, you know what happened, huh?
Just now, followed my mother to Geylang to look for my siblings' stuff for Raya. Ended up having to break fast at Geylang cos' we couldn't make it in time home. Tapi, buka air jer. (Ye eleh.) Bought some baju, songkok and other bargain-worthy items. But the bazaar didn't yield much nice and cheap items. All same old, same old. Anyways, bought henna and did this... Took me some tries though, with a lot of smudging as my hands were shaking alot.
My logo. As usual.
Well, enough of my narcissistic rants. Verbal diarrhoea is only good once so every often.


