Saturday, September 01, 2007 / 11:50 PM
Went to Isa's sister's wedding today with Firdaus and Shkin. Wasn't planning on going at first. But then I decided what the hey just accompany Shikin. As usual, we wore some goth loli or some semblance of it. Since it was an traditional Indian-Muslim wedding. Okay lah. But I'm still so embarrassed I could hide under a rock. I was so awkward and socially inept. I'm so not ready for social scenes. Get me out of those, please. I think I made a fool out of myself. I'm such a loser. And don't I know it. I've been acting the selfish bastard these past few days. Forgive me everyone. Maybe you don't think so. But I do. I just am. I've been drowning my sorrow in chocolate. Dark chocolate, if you have it. mmmm....Anyways, I'm off to train my family at Porto Bello. Not my family per se, but my GE family online. Cheetos! (I can't say Cheerios...too Englandsy...too cereal-like...so Cheetos it is!)

