<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, September 06, 2007 / 1:51 PM
waa. I have no $$$. Look! Just LOOK at all these nice clothes. Quite cheap too for the design. All going for less than $20. Some even less than $18! aww...Of all the times to put up such nice clothes on the spree. To me, it's quite affordable. But as usual, being trained since young to save money and hunt for the cheapest bargains, my poor deprived shopping persona has been denied access to its wildest spending power. *_*
tch. Actually, I do have money to spend. But I'm in poly. Does "$$$" ring a bell anywhere? Lots of it? I LOVE the first 5 designs. But I guess I'll have to wait until I'm working...(I can add this to my top 5 list of presents...hahahaha)I like this...but...Don't you think the bunny dress is too cute for me?
I love this one...Its retro chic.

The two above are LOVE too...smart casual...which I am a big fan of.
Elegantly feminine yet a touch of masculine withe the tux-inspired collar.
Cutesy.
I love the back detail though.
Flirty piece but not one of my hotlist favourites.
Smexy but not me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com