Thursday, September 27, 2007 / 10:41 PM
These are my fave pics of the day...(Of course, there were many more but too many to post without serious load damage.) And these 4 edited pics were done by my bestest friend, Farah! Take a bow, Farah! *sankyuu* Cool, right?















First, we went for the Hang Ten Atrium interview. If selected, no Hari Raya for me. I am sadded. *_* But I most worry about breaking fast, and whether I can stand the work or not...
Then, after that we explored AMK hub. Round and round and round. Then we went to Woodlands. Played at TIMEZONE. All chipped in $10. wow. First time I like splurged on arcade gaming. But it was totally fun, though I did hog the games abit I think. Kesian Syahirah.We spent the bulk of it on House of the Dead (see above). Extremely violent and scary. But fun. We got pretty far though. I was shaking and reloading like mad. I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!!! heheheh

