Thursday, September 27, 2007 / 12:38 AM
There she goes. There she goes again...
Apparently, so goes my life.
Apparently, so goes my life.
I am frustrated and bored and whattheheck all at the same time. All my life I have been wishing to be wanted as a girl...and now, I don't wanna. All because of that stupid idiot Hafiz. Don't get me started on him. He's one of the VH guy from my old school. Dunno how he got to know me, but suddenly say he like me. Pester me like crazy. Then, since he lost my no., he pester my friend about me so now she fabricated a lie that I have a Japanese exchange student as my bf, named Tsukasa. I'm not saying VH people are bad, just that a minor few are usually misguided in the sense that they will think that they love somebody or think that that somebody loves them though they have just shown a little kindness. I'm like whatthehell. Call me EVIL or whatever. I don't care. This sucks.
On to GREENER pastures.
new wallet today. $5 only.
Got my book in the post...So excited. Bought from another seller. Not found in library. whee!Thinking of buying the GL boots at Haru. Dunno if I should save money abit and buy the second hand ones from other sellers or buy newer ones. But I also dunno what design to choose. Need to be a bit practical...

