<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, September 02, 2007 / 5:05 PM
I've finished reading Light My Fire some time ago. Lovely. Absolutely worth every minute. Enough suffering drama and hopeless romance. Now halfway through Tongue in Chic. Desperately need more "reading material". Maybe I should start reserving the new Stardoc ones I so want to read. There's a new Aisling Grey one coming up, the one after Light My Fire, called Holy Smokes. But unfortunately it's not even out in the US yet. So...long wait ahead.

I feel like I'm missing something. The answer should be painfully obvious, but as it so often is...I can't find the DAMN thing. Anyways, I think I'm reading too much into things. I'm reading into clues that are so NOT there. How do I know it's not there? Cos' I know me and ME knows me has overactive imagination and inflated ego. how pathetic could I get? Very, obviously. Most probably, it's that I'm weird that's getting their stares. I really shouldn't have this conversation with myself. haha...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com