<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, September 15, 2007 / 1:05 PM
EDIT:
Obviously, you can see my erroneous mistake. There were more but they weren't with me.





I am stuck in a rut. A lull. A void. A- wait, why am I even going on about this? (Cos' I have no complulsion to blog. None. I'm blogging probably so that I know what was going on in my life.)


Went out with Nithya yesterday to watch Ratatouille. (Sorry Farah...Anyways I thought you had watched already, though I don't know now whether it was you or someone else.) After that, took Neoprint. Which sucked cos' I ruined the whole thing. Damn, I don't know how to use the new machine and I ended up covering the whole picture with the background and didn't know how to undo it. Those newfangled neoprints allow you to erase away the background so only what you want to show (i.e. your faces only). stupid me. Wasted the bloody neoprint.


Okay, get back to ya' on this blog entry. I gotta go meet with Shikin. She says she wants to go Louis Vuitton. WTH?!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com