Saturday, September 29, 2007 / 9:09 PM





I am excited, tired, frustrated, hungry and just...a myriad of emotions.
Just came back from going out with Shikin. I don't really know what to say. But I'll say it anyways. Went to Atsuki to order my shoes. Paid the deposit first. I wasn't sure of the size so I tried on the shoe size the boss recommended, 24.5. It fits and has a little wiggle room. yay! Had to withdraw my cash though.
Afterwards, was "coerced" to play pool with Shikin using "emotional blackmail". lol. Harsh words. Since I had dragged her all the way to Atsuki, I though, why not? Then I wanted to go home to buka. But when we got there, of course, must play for at least one hour so I decided maybe nevermind, I'll just buka when I get home later. Though I was hemming and hawing at first, I soon found that it was kinda fun. Noob as I obviously was, it was ok. End up, finished at around 8 plus. Then when it came to the payment, Shikin had no money. So I paid first. $18.10. I know I'm petty but I have a thing about money. Especially mine. She say she had to meet up with Andy later so she needed money to eat. But nevermind, I sabar... Luckily, I had the foresight to withdraw extra $20 with the deposit money. But after paying, I was kinda broke. So didn't eat. Hungry, tired but nevermind. Went on the MRT. Shikin tried to ask me to accompany her to Khatib but luckily I said no. If not, I would be home later. And more hungry to boot. Since Shikin wasn't puasa-ing (she ate chocolate throughout pool), she wasn't hungry.
That was why I was irritated and frustrated. Should be I puasa then I should have money to eat what. I puasa whole day leh. *_*. You never think about that I puasa leh. Seriously, I wanted to cry. Whatthehell. But wimpy soft-hearted idiot that I am, I didn't protest. I even said she could pay me back later. If it was non-puasa day, I would have maybe grumbled but thought, hey, she paid for some stuff for me before...and that I must think how Zuu and she must have felt when I said that I'll pay them back later before. But somehow, feeling tired and hungry, I felt frustrated and mad. But after some serious reflection, I realised I was more angry at myself for letting her do this if I wasn't comfortable with it. AND I went out of free will. I wasn't tortured or anything. I did have fun. I know this will hurt her feelings but I need to rant somewhere. Why not my blog?
But I thank her for teaching me pool. I forgive her cos' #1) it's Ramadhan, #2) she's just like that and #3) if I never forgive her now, I will continue to stew in my anger for a whole week. Really.
I tend to keep grudges.
And I must ask her to forgive my atrocious behaviour for being such a selfish and inattentive person in any way, especially with this entry. I know I'm a monster.
Farah, Nithya and Syahirah, forgive me if I have ever failed all of you as a close friend. To my family, forgive my narcissistic and selfish ways. To God, forgive me for not serving you well enough. To my TP gals, for give me if I have appeared self-serving. I hope I can change.

