<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 / 10:14 PM
Hello, it's me. Who else? Cleaned my room yesterday in a whirlwhind of renewed vigour. And by vigour, I REALLY mean dusting everywhere, changing positions of the cabinet, vacuuming, taking down stuff. Dunno why. Just felt like cleaning up the place. But I was glad. As usual, cleaning my room (or the house) means I have a guilty conscience or are having certain crises. Or are simply having nothing to do since I was fasting. hahaha.

I am SUPER revved. Read 2 novels to the finish in 2 days. yay! And I...LOVE it. MORE MORE MORE!!! And the books...so touching. sigh. Need more reading material. More nice ones.

And another thing. Got my results today. Thought I'd need to face it tomorrow though, until Alex(is) asked me what my results were. Was prepared to face a few supp papers when I finally checked. Relief came. Okay, so I wasn't that good but still...no supp papers. good. Was B average for all subs except CSAS and MathsStats1. I got distinction and a C respectively. I was quite content with my 2.96 until I asked AlexZz. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have. He told me his friend gt 3.77 or something. Okay...Then he said he got 3.8+....dotz...OM-freakin'-G. Never mind. Should expect nothing less from a smart AlexZz. *_*.

P.S.>> remind me to borrow A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER, WICKED DEEDS ON A WINTER'S NIGHT both from Kresley Cole and REBEL ICE and PLAGUE OF MEMORY from S.L. Viehl.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com