<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, August 11, 2007 / 11:26 PM




Today went on an outing with Shikin and Yaojie (YJ...I put ur name oredi...happy?) . Went to see Atsuki, the former Sumairu, now located at Suntec City. I admit I love some of the clothes there. But alas, no money. As usual. I absolutely LOVE the outfits in the Gothic Lolita mook. Vol. 24, by the way. All of them are love. <33

After that, we went to Cineleisure to eat BK and maybe see the Cosplay Matsuri. But by that time, it ended cos' we spent most of our time at Atsuki. Oh and I couldn't resist wearing the VK black shirt, red tie and clip...Shikin and Yaojie were wearing GL so naturally I had to wear something like it...
I had to keep averting my eyes as YJ and Shikin displayed their affection for each other in public. It's sweet and all, but I feel like I'm an intruder. *alarm alarm* But they were cute anyhows...lols.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com