<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, August 05, 2007 / 10:45 AM
This was the white shoe (not anymore, obviously). Enchanting shade of blue-green. Wasn't quite sure that the colour would make it, cos' I kinda just guessed how much dye to put and what colour. But yeah...

The motif. I ransacked through ALOT of stuff...lace...ribbons...scraps of material...buttons...then decided on this.

Proposed arrangement. But kinda looks too "pengantin" for me.

Behind maybe?


Another proposed arrangement.


Finished sewing this, (yes, sewing...) onto one shoe.


I decided nah, to do it on two is overkill.
So...


TA DAH!!!





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com