Friday, August 17, 2007 / 2:38 PM

sigh. Howl's Moving Castle was very...well, moving to say the least. I loved it. I love Hayao Miyazaki's films. Especially Spirited Away, and of course, this one. The characters are oddly similar in these two film but that didn't make it any less wonderful. Well, I'm a sucker for romance. So sue me. I you wanna know, I watched it just now in the school library. ahhh...love conquers all...Now before I get carried away, I guess I better get back to blogging. (psst...I'll put more pics up later...)
Yesterday, wore the "emo" outfit to school. The same one that I wore for the outing with Shikin and Yaojie. haha. Got a lot of funny reactions. Mostly that the tie pin was stylish and cool (I love it too...) and that I looked super emo. heheh. Wess, I think admired the outfit, being the closet emo that he is. Anyways...gotta go...Next up is OC lecture...sigh.

