Wednesday, August 15, 2007 / 9:25 PM
"Men are not worried about things, but by their ideas on things. When we meet difficulties, become anxious or troubled, let us not blame otheres, but rather ourselves, that is: our ideas about things."
- Epictetus
Boy, is that true. Well, what can I say. I'm not happy with myself. I'm not happy with the idea that I'm not happy with myself. What a dilemma. Drama-worthy? haha. Anyways, raging teenage hormones are best not to be possesed by a person such as me. Look at what I've become. Get my point? (Well, actually you haven't seen anything yet...You should hear -)
Well, back to the point.
Went to eat Arnold's today. Again. Third time this past few months and second time in 2 weeks. uggh. No offense, but I really can't take any more fried chicken, at least, not for a while. Went to eat with Nad, Lin, Zuu and AlexZz (Don't ask me why he came...He was the one who wanted to invite us.). As usual, like that time we ate at Arnold's before the NDP Flag Thingy, I came super early. And by super, I mean almost 1 hour. hahaha. I wandered aimlessly (which is hard to do at 9 in the morning, when no shops are open...). We went to the Arnold's at Pasir Ris. Met AlexZz there. We all studied a bit and played truth or dare as while waiting for the shop to open. Dunno who gho and tell us it opened at 10:30 when it opended at 11:30...*_*Anywyas, after eating, rushed back to school.
END OF STORY.
Frankly, I kinda don't give a damn about my blog nowadays. Cos' I'm starting to hate my life. But I should be thankful that I'm even alive. That God has given me a chance to taste the wonders of life. Hopefully, my mindset will change. Amin.

