Friday, August 31, 2007 / 12:39 AM
Sakura. Sakura. Eating at. Sakura. haha.
My family and I went out to eat at Downtown East Sakura as a treat from my father to celebrate my mum's birthday.

Vicious.
Yummm...
Sushi. Ooops...forgot to take a pic of the "Japan Hour" shot.

My sis is the one taking the pic. I don't want her to be left out...so...
So here she is. Ta dah!We saw a whole group of secondary guys celebrating with their teachers. They all "serbu" the table. And there were more than 10 of them, I think most likely 20. Woah, I think by the time they finish, there would be no more food. Well, as for me I didn't eat much which was a waste since it was a buffet. But I did try to eat a variety of things in small portions. I didn't realise when I grew a small stomach.
Well, cheers.
P.S. >> There was this stupid fussy cutomer at of of the shops nearby. An item was on sale and she wanted to buy a lot for her friends. She asked for a discount, mind you the price was already way cheap. But the shopkeeeper gave. Another thing was another bag. $58. She give 30% off. customer haggle and shopkeeper relented to 50%. She still dare say no, $35. Then she make excuses like "I bring you business you know. This shop nobody go inside and buy. If I never come, don't have business.", "This is not real leather." or some shit like that. Makes my blood boil.

